Comprehensive ophthalmology practice offering state-of-the-art medical services, laser eye surgery, comprehensive eye exams and surgical treatment for eye diseases.
Dr. Wood obtained his M.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1994. He completed his postgraduate training from the University of Rochester Medical School in 1995, and Loyola University Medical Center in 1998. Dr. Wood specializes in cataract and laser surgeries. Dr. Wood treats eye diseases such as diabetes and glaucoma, and also performs eyelid surgery and refractive surgery, including LASIK and ReSTOR lens implants.
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons – 2000 to present
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – 1995 to present
- Illinois Association of Ophthalmology – 1998 to present
- IL State Licensure – 1998 to present
- American Board of Ophthalmology – Board Certified 2000