Comprehensive ophthalmology practice offering state-of-the-art medical services, laser eye surgery, comprehensive eye exams and surgical treatment for eye diseases.
Dr. Garfinkle obtained his M.D. from the Chicago Medical School in 1960. He completed his internship at Mt. Sinai Hospital, Chicago in 1961, and his residency at University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary in 1964. Dr. Garfinkle started his private practice in Arlington Heights in 1964.
- American Board of Ophthalmology – Board Certified in 1966
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Cook County Medical Society
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Associate Professor of Clinical Ophthalmology – 1980-2005
- Illinois Association of Ophthalmology – President – 1977/78
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – Member Board of Councilors – 1981-87
- Chicago Ophthalmological Society – Member of Executive Board – 1983